Nuffnang ads

Saturday, April 25, 2009

you are the door for my future pathway

one year time is just like a blink of eyes, i left my college.
initially when i was chosen for the programme,
i am so happy until i can't sleep
because my result was not that good..
when i move in to study,
i face problems.
my friends inside are all very excellent and intelligent,
they are cope with their studies,
but i am vice verse.
i can't follow the syllabus
especially economics..
i choose arts
because i got interest with it
but then i realise interest not necessary equal to ability.
during the end of semester one lecturer arrange poor student to another room
for special teaching
i am the only non bumi being chosen
well,that time
it's really a hard feeling.
fortunately, i got many friends around me
we not only classmate
we not only normal friends
we even roommates
and also like brothers
matriculation is a very good programme,
although i can't get four flat,
i know many people
no wonder girls or boys
i appreciate that
from the day i step out of kmpk,
i look back,
i see everything
every building
every smiling
when we are enjoying
when we are playing
lecturer
even auntie cleaner...
suddenly all playback in my mind
I'll always u
my dear college..
kmpk
08/09

No comments: