Nuffnang ads

Monday, September 21, 2009

how!!!!!!

why no one bother me? why? i feel suffer...
i really dun know wat to do...
please anyone can give me a road to walk?
i really feel frustrated...
when early time
they always wish to see me to have a gf
but why?
now if pound somebody i like
why want to stop me...
why want to ignore me?
mom...you not respect me at all..
i just asking can let ehr go ipoh or not
why
u say messy?
u say dun disturb you....
i am hurt...
this is the girl i like...
why no one accept her
i very suffer ah....
can release me?
i can't stand le...
dad also ignoire...
just now he say peggy is my classmate or friend
that's all...
what can i do?
i really lost all my confidence...
i never expect more than that le...
total upset...
don't bother me anymore...!!!

1 comment:

Jessyca said...

Dear cousin, i think it's essential that u mix with the right people that can give you positive influence. Som1 really confident and willing to share his/her thoughts with you.

hmm... i think u r always so protected by your family that they will decide all tiny little things for you. But now when you finally step outside your comfort zone, you'll feel highly insecure. Talk to me if you hav any problem. hope that you'll finally be happy to be yourself

*Cheers*