Nuffnang ads

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Life at 25



Hello, I'm Tanent and I'm 25 this year.
Yes, you may ask, why suddenly I re-introduce myself in my own blog.

I always feel that I can be labelled by - YOUNG

But now all these happen to me:

1. Career: Mid Level - someone reporting to me and I'm reporting to somebody.
                 KEY POINT: Expectation to perform is much higher.

2. Social: Friends are no longer that much. Public holiday and weekends is always free slot.
                GYM, now play an essential role to fill up my spare time.

3. Health: I used to be more than 100kg, yet no red light alert for my health.
                 Now, I slim down but yet, urine acid and cholesterol is my friend now.

4. Relationship: Parents expect that I have a stable relationship.
                          Girlfriend at where is a phrase that I being asked all the time.
                          Now, next they will ask, didn't you think about marriage and kids?

5. Financial: I'm at least have cash flow on hand and certain level of asset on higher return.
                     Property? Car? I am struggling.

NOW,

How about my interest? Seriously, it's been a long time I didn't think about:
SING
ACT
DANCE

Obviously, marketing is not something I really want in life but I know it at least something slightly excited and can make a penny for my next dream - FURTHER STUDY.

My next 5 years time to achieve:

MBA Holder
Chartered Marketer License.

Tanent got a dream,  but he is also facing plenty obstacles.

BUT

I still believe being positive will bring something good in life.

Johnsonian to Danoner. I'm still standing straight. :-)

Cheers!

No comments: