Nuffnang ads

Sunday, August 2, 2009

same sex? walao...and how about aiesec?

today when i back um
i have to take lrt...
my gosh...two girls
i can't imagine why they can do such thing at lrt
a public place
crowded spot
many pairs of eyes is looking at them
but hey so close
they hug each other
and lastly
they kiss
non stop
my gosh
actually i never say i will
look down or discriminate them
but at least they must understand
at public place
they should have a respect to others
since there are so many people inside
even children
really a bad culture...
then when check mail
AIESEC send me a mail
to pursue me to join
actually sincerely I'm interested with it
but seems like my schedule is full
I'm thinking how i want to spend time with it
but i really hope be one of the member
because i know i can learn a lot through this club
but again i need to choose
there are a lot of department
i don't know which one is suitable for me..
from last time till now
the thing i hate he most is decision
i hate to think
all because i lack of confident
haiz....
i hate this behaviour
a good leader or manager should know all these
but what i lack of
is a very essential aspect
i really hope i can change...take this challenge this time
i want to decide which department...

No comments: