Nuffnang ads

Saturday, July 25, 2009

wrong start

business assignment make me can't breath...
from MIS till statistic then accounting..everything make me so tension
why i like choose the wrong road?
it is so suffer here
hostel got less people can help me in study
as seniors says
in university..
everything have to depend on yourself
no matter any challenge or difficulties
you must face it and solve it, can't avoid from it..
i start to feel the um effect..
haha..the top university in Malaysia
actually this is really a very good platform for us to grow
we start to know what is the real life that is more likely to the outer surrounding..
but i do like it very much
i told myself
in um i do not want to be the good one
but my aim is to be the best one
joining activity is one my vision
for the society outside
i aim for business club and Aiesec association
which i think this two club is good for my future...
they just prepare the route for me to have real practical on what is happening outside..
but i will consider how much commitment i can give to these two clubs
these two clubs is very busy
it need time management very well
that's why i must plan..
some more now change room already..i have to share tABLE..
it is impossible to put laptop and assignment together
it's definitely not enough space for me
haha
but this should be a good sign
at least i can concentrate on what i do..
like before when i doing homework
i feel like wish to watch movie
then msn, friendster and facebook
now?
haha...please choose one ...anyway
um challenge is all coming to me..
later when i start ptum activity
i wonder
can i sleep?
i will miss my bed very much...
see you!!!

5 comments:

Peggie said...

if really no time, u can no need to think spend more time with me.i understand dear..U life is busy...i know...
i got read yr blog evrytime..btu sometime really dont know leave what comment to u only.hehee

Unknown said...

haha...dun know..just encourage bit la...you kiss me..i dun mind de wo..

Peggie said...

What?kiss you as an encourage support?lol..funny. .blek..dont bother you.Hehe..

tesende said...

replica bags thailand replica bags pakistan replica prada nylon bags

sloanoa said...

replica bags vancouver louis vuitton replica bags neverfull 7a replica bags