Nuffnang ads

Thursday, May 21, 2009

dear..congrats...

jing...you can...finally you get it
i really proud of you...
you study for two weeks form six
you keep on nervous
some more need to work
really worry me
now you are free..
matriculation will be the best way for you..
I'm sure...
Monday is the day you register...
these day we must appreciate the time together...
i sure will miss you...
start study there may be suffer..
you must get use of it..k?
nothing is impossible...
today is really a red letter day for me...
i get four flat for my pspm..
my pei jing also get matrix...
i really too happy...
now i know she also very happy...
well...
really congratulation..
i know you want to take psychology...
i know you can achieve your goal...
good luck..my dear..

2 comments:

Peggie said...

haha
dear..i think u start to understand me...lol

by the way...time passing very fast...im worrying...
distance will affect our relationship....

Unknown said...

nothing can be our obstacle...dear..don't worry..