Nuffnang ads

Monday, May 11, 2009

worry..

just now i message my friend
i really scared Peggie will jealous again
actually
i don't know why
every time she don't want reply me
my heartbeat very fast
i got no mood to do things
i can't lose her now
maybe like Chinese idiom
hero can't skip from pretties trick..haha
laugh out loud..
Peggie got ask me
is it she control me too much
i think yes
but i don't it's a bad sign
it can be considered
good
at least i can know
she always care of me
i think i have to love and care her more
well...
i not romantic at all
this is what she know
everybody know
but at least she can accept
i must be more romantic
now she like a rewards for me
from the god
i will appreciate her
dear...
daily 10 pm onwards
I'll remember...

1 comment:

Peggie said...

ennn...dear...im glad u start understanding me n our relationship..^^