Nuffnang ads

Sunday, May 3, 2009

why?

why mo mom is different with others?
i can't deny that everyone got their own characteristics
but should at least have to change their bad characteristics?
we have planned to have a trip to hong kong
within this month...
last week we book the tour
but then just after that
the H1N1 flu exist
this is not my fault
is it?
definitely after matrix
i just want to have a trip outside
why she keep on scolding me to choose time like that to go travel?
keep asking me why not choose end year?
don't she know that that time I'll having my university lesson
she keep on asking me end year is there any holiday
but she should understand now i not yet get any offer
every university have their own system
Holiday is different
where can i find an answer for her?
she even say i don't border her
don't tell her the timetable
until now she book a flu trip
waste her money and time
it's all my fault
i really fade up with all these
this is who she is
i really don't understand
what is he thinking about
every time
every morning
when we go out for breakfast
we will ask her where to go
but she will just keep quiet
and then when dad want to bring us to that place to have breakfast
she will say why come to such place
is it women is like that
my dad is considered tolerate to her
sorry for saying that
i am not filial
because i do scold her behavior
because i don't think so she is doing the right thing.
mom, i hope one day later
you can change.

3 comments:

Peggie said...

haha
my mom also gt that habit...
i will not looks like them when i really ady b some1's mom^^

Unknown said...

say this to me? ready be mother?haha

Peggie said...

haha
u think to much ady..haha:-P