Nuffnang ads

Sunday, May 10, 2009

she remind me..

she remind me of many thing
Peggie is good
i think I am the one who not good
i not enough confident let her feel that i like not care of her
i got promise her many things
always tell her the truth
always no secret
don't neglect her to accompany my friends
always take initiative...
i remember de...
I'll trying my best to do it now
i just need time
i sincerely admit i really a newbie
in love
in coupling
but i really will adapt to it
last time
i am innocent to think that
when i couple i still
can like others
always with friends
as well as with my girlfriend
now i know it's impossible..
it doesn't mean that Peggie
control me too tight
until i can't breathe
but i know she got a limit
she still will give me freedom
just all these can't
simply say give then give
i have to take responsible
being a man
boyfriend to her
and always remember
i not single
any thinking should involve her...

2 comments:

Peggie said...

my honey, u r newbie..really...thats why when u do sth not right or u dont know how to b a better bf, make me feel a bit unhappy, i will forgive u fastly bcoz i know u dont have much experience in LOVE...
im waiting for u...
me too..any thinking also must involve u..i love you...

Unknown said...

thx honey...i'll remember what i said..