Nuffnang ads

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

love is? accept or change?

i just listen some advice from my friend
i don't know it is true or not
but i thinking about it now
he got notice
me and my girlfriend
keep on changing each other
i always try to change
my habit
my behaviour
my character
she also keep on changing everything
for this relationship
my friend ask me why
i start panic
because my brain is blank
this question suddenly
hit my heart
a question
why should i change
why should she change
actually since very beginning
we should think
can we accept each other
not only at specific part
from appearance
then behaviour habit
positive thing
negative thing
all!!!
not like now
yesterday she ask me
how to be my dream girlfriend
she don't understand
actually i just want the original her
not another her
who is trying to change all
just because of me
we are human being
we cannot be perfect
love
being couple
we should understand out partner
we have to accept
have to be patient
your partner is being chosen by yourself
you love her
then only you choose her
so never want her change
as well as make sure she also can accept you
only acceptation can ensure a long lasting relationship
because
without acceptation
quarrel
unhappy
sadness
all these will follow
then it is very easy for a couple to break
bond between couple is very strong
but don't be the one who make the bond
become weaker and weaker....

2 comments:

Peggie said...

Dear,i will try my best to make our bond like intramolecular bond...extremely hard to break..
i understand le.dear.

Unknown said...

wah!!!scientific term!!!!haha..okok...