Nuffnang ads

Thursday, June 11, 2009

planning-study+love

today
peggie suddenly tell me
she want planning
well
this will not be strange to me
because we really need good planning
planning of the combination of love and study
basically i got no objection
but i got some questions
is it bad thing or good?
what kind of planning?
i should consider about what?
today at cameron
my dad keep on telling me
how to choose girl friend
the thing he scare actually
forward and backward
it's all about money
he scare i being cheated
even he scare i need to take care my wife family somomore
he said
when salary only enough for my own family
i still have to spend money for my wife parents even her siblings
then how?
so he call me to find a girl
not really rich
but at least is able to ensure the family can live
without my contribution
this kind of thing
i really don't know what to answer
my family actually facing the problem
that's why my dad want me to think about it
money money money
why love must relate with money?>
everything also money
under such condition
where can i get the confidence to get couple!!!!

3 comments:

Peggie said...

i dont know what to say
but for yr information. im not the gal who so dont want face gt money frm bf....
as yr gf...wont borrow or get any money frm u.
no worry...

Unknown said...

i not say you la..ok...my dad problem only...haiz...

Peggie said...

ooo
sry