Nuffnang ads

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

speaking...MUET?no...many else

at matrix
i have to face MUET exam
part of it is speaking
speaking is actually my strong part
since i am small
i am public speaking representative
then i do speak a lot
until everyone call me as a talkative guy
but
lastly
i can't even grab her heart
she realise our topic lesser and lesser
but problem is
i didn't realise at all
i still feel i got a lot to tell her
but why she feel that?
just because of today problem?
i go to school today
to have a meet with teachers
until afternoon
when back
i really tired
then unconsciously
i fall asleep
then suddenly my friend find me go jogging
at night
suppose very free
but suddenly realise rooms for tomorrow trip is fully book
so have to find another hotel
this is not my personal problem
i have to solve
actually i told her all these
but finally make her feel no topic to chat
well
i feel guilty
why i failed in love?
i can't even give her basic confidence
but
Peggie
believe me
i will try to enhance
our relationship...
actually more problems
i will have more attempts to try
no failure no success
i always believe...

2 comments:

Peggie said...

it is not becoz of yesterday u less talk with me...
is...i really feel that only me tell u my things to u...u seldom share yr thigns with me...
i say u listen...looks like no topic chat...

Unknown said...

haha..will not ba..dun think so much..dear..