Nuffnang ads

Saturday, June 27, 2009

it's very near....

it is really very near...
it is breathless
why such feeling keep on pushing on me
i don't like the feeling
just like a machine keep on pushing a sponge
it's very suffer
but then
i ask myself
is it really that suffer
tanent,
now you get your dream
the top public university in Malaysia
what you expect for?
still not satisfy?
tell me what you not satisfy?
i really blank
no matter
my face show how happy
how confident
my heart
my inner body
is actually full of nervous
fear...even i feel useless
did i choose the correct one?
is it my fault to choose this?
god,
if you really can hear from me..
can you give me a true direction?
i lost it suddenly...
now i like at the middle deep sea
i am not decisive anymore
i almost want to give up
why?
why my inner heart is so unstable...
so scare?
is it i really don't have the ability to face the challenge in university?
or is it i miss my family?
or this is really not my interest?
when too many people asking me
why
why
why
i start panic
what should i answer?
i can't answer
it is so bad
i have studied this subject for one year
why i so blur
i can handle this subject quite well in matrix
why i like know nothing
please
come back here
tanent
you must stand up
must not give up
must believe in god
and always remember the song the climb!!!!
the lyrics is very meaningful..
thank you...my friend...
tomorrow is the time...now
still left several hours?
is it so scary?
i really don't know
many people will study until crazy at university?
i hope i will not be the one of them
i must control my emotion..
it's a must!!!!
tanent..believe me!!!
you can!!!
with parents
with peggie
with friends
with everybody
thanks for support me!!!
i will do it well...
your energy is in my hand now...
I ill use it to function my brain....
business course!!!
i can excel you...i want to be
a first class honour degree of business administration graduate!!!

2 comments:

Peggie said...

dear. jia you! ^^
yr gf will always support u no matter what happen,seriously

Unknown said...

well.:)i really suffer here..