Nuffnang ads

Sunday, March 28, 2010

lonely day

today hang out with two brothers
one
mr hai, damhigh person, always make me happy and laugh ( handsome somemore):P
mr alex, kina, a cute boy, always have cute action that make me smile..
thANks a lot for the accompnay to hae movie
i really stress recently
need something to calm e down
but i have to admit
i totally can't put down the stress
eventhough i am enjoying
this is my weakness
relax is seems nothing for me now..i think i need to finish all my task..
as soon as possible...
then following by unt celebration
a big room for sing k
which i never experience before
but i still feel lonely and stress
my brain is stuck with plenty stuff..
that i really can't figure it out...
when is my release day?
repel lonely...
freedom welcome~~

No comments: