Nuffnang ads

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

lost of direction...

this time really "cham cham cham" lo...
what i want?
tell me tell me!!!!
tanent, you are useless..
i really dun want people to worry me
i dun like wat i study now
i just want to have activity
have performance
have fun
enjoy
but everyone also want ah..
who don't want?
u study so hard since primary
just wanna enter um get an degree
now u say u want to give up?
but why?
i;m that kind of person
easily affected
listen something will change mind dam easy
mei xin say study business is useless
business is something no need study
is she right?
i dun know
but my mind already get the signal
and say ya she is right
i am like that
from that day i come um
i join this drama
i don't know is correct or not
now i got great interest in acting
but seems like i lost interest in study
i open the book i will ask
are u sure u want to study?
but peggy say something to me
i keep advising her to study well
important to get good result
to get get good uni
but she ask me back
why i never think of myself
do you study before?
ask yourself...
activity drama all that
u spend how much time?
now u say u can't cope with study
it's your own fault
u can't handle your study
why u want to join so much?
never think before?
never think rationally?
just think for fun?
tanent, u need to clarify
what you want?
dun simply give up,
must study and continue till the last moment
i know u are going to give up
but i hope u really won't..
now is who talking to who..
i also dun know..
god...give me some hint

No comments: