Nuffnang ads

Thursday, October 15, 2009

not well...weird body

until know
i not feeling well..
seems like body got a place got problem..
but i dun know where got problem..
just now message peggy
she say i recently really busy lots...
i start thinking
maybe i really always meeting
study group
accompany parents all that
i neglect her le
i didn't blame her for not understand me
because i know is my problem
just now she say she got private thing to busy..
i dun know is real or not..
but i choose to trust her
we say before we will not lie each other..
i believe she won't...
but i also thinking is it she also wanna let me know
when your couple busy what is your feeling..
anyway..
hope o it is not a big deal...
btw...
body ah body..can u tell u tell me what happen to u
i really feel u are weird
headache
bit dizzy all that
seems like abnormal..
god..please bless me
i hope i'll be ok....
thank god..
amitaoba..

No comments: