Nuffnang ads

Thursday, October 15, 2009

ya...more obstacles

yesterday go dinner with drama teachers at new paris
new paris..haha..i think wrongly
then many funny things occur
lol...no eye see
teachers say a lot jobs available
ask us want to act or not
especially when miss yumico ask us wanna
take short video for newway karaoke or not
the advertisement will be played at malaysia and also hong kong
gosh
tanent who always have star dream
listen hong kong only
eye also big bit
but keep quiet only
because really shy
i don't know how to say
then part time actor..
wah...my dream..
but i can't...
i knew it..
i have to walk my road
but how?
it's hard now...
when reach hostel, mei xin say one long sentence,
i don't know why you want to study business.
something that no need study also can
study is useless
learn nothing
after i listen to it...i feel dam speechless
i lost my determination
i really wanna reply
ya..you are right
gosh
then today my parents to kl..
i told them about acting thing
my mom just saying study well please
i know this is my path
but why i face moodless
why no courage to continue
why?
question marks is my emotion now.....

1 comment:

★*:′貝殼●笨●丫头│.·│.· said...

坚持梦想是很困难的
当中的确有很多诱惑和阻碍

有些梦想是可以当作生命的点缀品
有些事业没了就是没了

不要让恶魔得逞
你我都知道 什么才是最重要的

加油