Nuffnang ads

Monday, April 5, 2010

birthday( the night before)

this night...
i really very happy..
although i know that neo they all will come to celebrate with me..
i still very happy...
i like the warmness and the sweet feeling from them...
ss club yeah^^
but unexpected...
my notty boy didn't follow them
sincerely
i wish that one day we all can have fun together again
instead of now this situation...
he suddenly call me...
and i walk to the ping pong room...
he give me a birthday present
the present make me feel that
there is a brother really appreciate me
although our friendship is just around two years...
he is a nice guy..
and i hope he can achieve what he want
i know that he always thinking to achieve something..
although i dun know how..
just give him blessing against my birthday this year..
one hour later...
kin seng and chun loo
come and find me in my room
this two cute guy is my gang during orientation week
we play badminton before
i got think that we will become one gang at 8 college
but becaus ei too active in all those activities
we start to be not close...
their appear yesterday night
enough to make me feel that
friendship is not calculating the time we spend together
but is the heart u have on each other..
i appreciate that..
and hope this two desperate guys can fast fast get a gf..leng leng de^^
finally...
ss club member coming...
hahaha... suddenly alex knock my room door...
i know sure got somebody find me..so i hide inside..
alex didn't see me..
and act wanna leave..
when i wanna walk out..
suddenly see ah high wo...
lol...this guy really surprise me..
but i know they will come de la..
just i really no idea
what they want to do...
hahahha..
well as the same as matrix
they give me a strike in heart
before they give me happiness..
a simple cake...( actually already happy)
hahaha..then they keep on playing on me
well..fine..
because same as what neo they all have done on me last year..hahaha
finally..they say wanna leave...
so i just follow alex back room..suddenly..
yan fang and jeremy come out la!!!!
ahahahah...this is the climax of the story la...so touch...
same idea...
but give me same touch moment..
i sincerely wish to hug they all yesterday night but...ahahahah..
because of certain reason,...
this is inappropriate..
this is a fruit cake~~
i really like fruit cake very much..
and it's big..
then we have a bite candle session
a candle burning when i hold the candle using my mouth
is it fear factor challenge? ahahaha
once again..
all this arrangement really give me a very touch moment
i already have my wishes..
my wishes is include all people..
dun worry...
disgusting part now...
hai, neo, raymond, alex, lee yuen, kim kim, yan fang, qi en, jeremy ( u all acc gang..muaks^^)and also ss club^^

2 comments:

楼上人 said...

ur birthday reali vy special cos tis is the 1st time for raymond n me kiss in front of u all...i reali vy hapi tat raymond officially announces me as his girlfriend...maybe for u all is juz a small case but for me is vy touch...=)

Unknown said...

lol..if my birthday can become an evidence for u and him to kiss and symbolize something..then this is the most meaningful things...for my birthday this year.