Nuffnang ads

Sunday, April 18, 2010

importance of gang

university malaya

a place where i build up some gang

at faculty, qiao qiao family

at nineth college

i dun know am i certified?? ( jw2 )

then another crazy gang ( ss club )

i start asking myself...

do i know the importance of these gang?

thanks god...

being alone come from sungai siput to kuala lumpur

they care me a lot


qiao family

help me a lot in study..

my great partner in business club

who knows is my business partner in future?

my birthday~~ touching t.t


ss club

a very nice and crazy club

active during intake

jointly between my dear matrix buddies and um buddies..

nice~~ thz for u all

i still rememebr the countdown day we spend..


jw2

recently only sendiri push myself masuk

tanpa permission

luckily not kena kick out

they all nice

go out with them will laugh till my teeth pain

wakakakakkakakaakakkaka

wkakaka list, red lantern...they will understand...


life at um..

one year have passed

flash back

first day

walking to college counter

then now

already senior

already twenty

drinking yakult ace light..

my tears are running down...

thx for the great year..

i like it

happy~~~

i love u all




5 comments:

Wayne Hew said...

ya...u are JW2 de member...
dont worry...
we ad accept u la...

Anonymous said...

hehhehehe..yeah!!!

Anonymous said...

yalor..1 year in um ady..
but i enter qiao only half year..
hmm..touching touching..T,T
but i feel funny when read "yakult ace light"..haha..duno y..hehe..

Anonymous said...

lol...y funny wo?

thian said...

how about 8th col? nth memorable?