Nuffnang ads

Friday, April 16, 2010

history

5.3.2006
6.9.2005
8.8.2000
6.4.1990

these dates not really meaningful
it maybe my birthday
maybe ur birthday
and all these history
passed
can't even catch back
nobody can go there and chnage what have happened
well
my feeling is strong towards history
last time i hate history so much
but recently taking history course
i start to flash back
something going on during my ancestor time
who knows..
my grandma and granpa love story maybe very romantic..
during war,
although people all live in suffer
but still there's some story going on..
maybe is sad story
but also can be touch story
today
16.4.2010
after twelve tonight
everything will over
the time i spent will become bubbles
spreading in the air
now i imagining
ten years later
16.4.2020
the wawasan year
will i still sitting at the same place still wrting blog?
that time is it with family?
with my job?
my wife?
maybe my children
it's all probability
and i waiting for it
working out now..
add oil
add fire burn for futture!!

No comments: